Template is a reusable document from which you generate copies for signature.
With templates you can:
- Reuse your most common documents and forms promptly.
- Create complex signing sessions with multiple roles and steps.
- Get multiple individually signed documents by generating signing links.
- Send documents for signature in bulk.
- Collaborate on templates within your team.
To create a template, click Make Template on the needed document or More > Make Template. All your templates are stored in the Templates folder on the left sidebar.
Note that you can create a template from a document that was not sent for signing yet. Alternatively, create a copy of the document by clicking More > Create a Copy. Then, create a template from the document copy.
Upload documents to the Templates folder directly. To do that, follow next steps:
- Click Upload or Create at the top left corner of your signNow account.
- Select Upload Templates.
- Browse for the template on your computer and click Open.
- The template will be uploaded to the Templates folder.
Alternatively, select the template in the folder on your device and drag and drop it to the Templates folder directly.
Import templates from other products by downloading them as ZIP files and then uploading them to signNow. Follow the steps below:
- Pick a template in another product and save it as a ZIP file to your device.
- Open signNow, select Upload or Create > Migrate Template from Docusign.
- Select a ZIP file on your device and upload it to signNow (the uploaded files should be in .zip format and not exceed 50 MB).
- Fields in your template will be exported as well and ready to use.