Installation and Setup for iPhone
1. On your iPhone Home screen, tap the Settings icon (the Gears icon).
Scroll down and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Select Add Account.
3. Choose Exchange.
4. Enter your account information.
- Email. This is your company email address (for example, email@example.com)
- Password. This is your Zimbra password (the same one used for the Zimbra Web Client)
- Description. This is a descritpion for yourself, you can write the name that you prefer.
*Note: Domain. If iOS ask for a domain, we need to leave the field blank Click Next.
5. Your device will try to automatically determine your Server. The automatic verification will fail and the following additional fields will become available.
Enter your Server – zimbra.protectedservice.net
Do not enter anything in the Domain field.
The Username is your email address
6. Select to synchronize Mail, Contacts, and/or Calendars by setting the sliders to On.
If you already have Contacts, a screen displays asking if you want to keep your current contacts on your iPhone. If you select to Keep on My iPhone, you may see duplicate entries of your contacts.
7. Click Save. Your Zimbra Mobile account is now set up and synchronizes.